We offer HIPAA compliant online video (Tele-Health) physical therapy!
- Convenient, easy, and inexpensive!
- You don't have to drive and use your time and gas!
- Get a
evaluation for your neck, shoulder, elbow, hand, back, hip, knee or ankle from the comfort of your home office, during your lunch break at work, in between classes at school - anywhere we can get a good internet connection!
- Make your Tele-health Physical Therapy appointment today!
- Below you will find information on:
- The technical requirements for a Tele-health session
- How to set up an account and schedule
- Steps for checking into your Tele-health session once your account is set up
Are You Ready For Online Therapy? (technical requirements)
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer? Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable? Connecting directly to your router using an ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser? Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam? Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software? The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.
Looking for additional assistance with Tele-health Physical Therapy?
- Account Portal FAQ Index: Click Here
- Webcam and Microphone Test: Click Here
All patients must create an account to get on the schedule
Don't have an account? You have 2 options for scheduling an appointment: Same Day Visit or Future Visit
- SAME DAY VISIT
If you would like to set up a same day visit, you will first text or call 651-800-MYPT (6978). Texting is preferred. Then you must still set up an account by using the link sent to your cell phone or by following the steps below as noted for future visits.
- FUTURE VISIT
How to set up an account and request an appointment for a day other than today:
- Choose the therapist you want to see. (See the “Our Team” tab on the main menu for detailed profiles)
- Both Sara and Kelly can treat any type of orthopedic or musculoskeletal problem (neck and back pain, joint and muscle sprains and strains, bursitis, tendonitis).
- See Sara for simple vertigo (BPPV).
- Kelly is a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) as well as a physical therapist, so would be a great choice for athletes including dancers, gymnasts, throwing athletes such as pitchers, weightlifters. Parents, Kelly can meet your student athlete right at their college or high school!
- Create an account by clicking the link below for the therapist you chose– the email address you enter will be your Login ID for the account
Click Here For Sara Click Here for Kelly
- Once you enter your email address you will receive an email that will allow you to set up your account and password.
- Once your account set up is complete you will be able to request an appointment (by clicking on the login link on this page).
- Once you request an appointment, the physical therapist will review and approve your appointment request by text or email; this typically takes 2 hours or less.
- Once you have been seen the first time, you will often schedule your subsequent visits with your therapist during your current visit and so will not need to sign in to request a visit (though you still have the option to request or cancel an appointment through your account).
- Call or Text to 651-800-MYPT (6978) with any scheduling questions.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using this link: Login Here
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.
Already have an account? Login Here to request an appointment.
During our first visit with you, we will…
- Listen to your problem including how and when it started, what you’ve tried to solve it, and how it’s affecting your daily life.
- Perform an examination to determine the nature of your problem.
- Explain the problem to you in terms you can understand.
- Give you a home program including focused exercises and postural advice to help reduce your pain and get you back on the path to exercise and activity with less pain.